SEBIR, specialist in steel wire drawing for the cold heading of products, has defined the following principles to constantly guarantee compliance with the requirements called for by our customers, by legislation, by applicable regulations and by our strategic plan, focusing always on safety, quality assurance and the environment:
- Excellence: Securing the maximum satisfaction and loyalty of our customers by optimising their experiences and minimising the risks associated with our products and/or services.
- Innovation: Continuouslyenhancing our products and services, as well as our internal processes based on our annual goals.
- Professional approach: Fostering training, awareness and motivation among our team, as well as teamwork and the contribution of suggestions.
- Sustainability:Conserving natural resources and minimising the generation of waste and CO2 emissions, as well as efficiently using raw materials and energy resources in our activities.
- Compliance: Meeting the requirements of our clients, applicable legislation and other regulations; fostering transparency and the publication of reports; and guaranteeing the confidentiality of the information and data we process.
- Ethics: Ensuring ethical behaviour in all our actions.
- Promoting diversity and equal opportunities regardless of race, gender, religion or disability.
- Supporting and respecting the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Any type of bribery or illegal and/or ethically incorrect conduct is explicitly prohibited. All company employees must report any type of illegal conduct that could negatively affect the company’s image.
- Safety: Continuously improving occupational health & safety issues, including coordination with external collaborators, customers and suppliers.
This policy provides a framework for continuous improvement in order to define and review the annual goals. We hope that the application of these concepts will help consolidate SEBIRas a company that is confidently facing the future with a commitment to total quality management.